Along with the ability to create lots of pages of information, edit the text and add pictures, each Community Council website also has the following.
- A local news page which will automatically archive old stories.
- An events calendar where you can note the dates of events happening locally.
- A document library where you can upload and store files you want to make public.
- A guest book where members of the public can leave comments about local issues - this can be moderated by you if you wish.
- A feedback form so that visitors to the site can contact you.
- An availability calendar and price list
Any of these pages can be switched on or off by you at any time, so if you don't want a guestbook you don't need to have it.